- 1/2 ea. loaf of ciabatta bread
- 1 ea. 6 oz. filet of cod fish
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico, sliced
- 4 ea. citrus fruit juice (oranges, clementines, lemons and/or limes)
- 2 T. fresh herbs of your choice (cilantro, parsley, tarragon and/or oregano)
- 1 T. avocado oil
- 1 T. mayonnaise
- 1 T. mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the fish in a pan or a plastic bag along with the citrus juice, fresh herbs, and salt and pepper. Place in the fridge and allow to marinate for approximately an hour.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add oil to skillet. Once hot, add the fish filet and cook until the flesh flakes easily with a fork, approximately 4 minutes per side.
- Slice the ciabatta in half horizontally and spread mayonnaise and mustard on to bread.
- Place fish fillet on bread, top with avocado slices. Top with the other piece of bread, cut in half and serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!