Creamy and sweet with a hint of crunch, this guacamole will have all your guests raving! Layer crostinis with this decadent guac for an appetizer your guests are sure to remember!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1 c. Stawberries, thinly sliced
- 2 T. Mascarpone cheese
- 2 T. Sunflower seeds, dried
- 2 T. Pepitas
- 1 T. Lemon juice
- 1 T. Honey
- 1/2 t. Vanilla extract
- Salt, to taste
- In a mixer, add avocado, mascarpone cheese, lemon juice, honey, vanilla extract and whip until well combined.
- In a small bowl, transfer the avocado mixture and stir in strawberries, sunflower seeds and pepitas to guacamole mixture and salt to taste.