- 1 c. fresh spinach
- 1 ea. hard-boiled egg
- 1/2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 1 t. lime juice
- 1/2 t. canned chipotle pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 t. salt
- 6 ea. tortilla chips
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, then slip egg gently into the pot. Cook for 8 minutes, then place the egg in ice water, let cool and peel.
- While eggs if cooling, mash the avocado. Then add the chipotle pepper, lime juice and salt, making guacamole.
- Place the spinach in a bowl, then top with 1/2 of the guacamole and toss. Top with remaining guacamole. Slice the egg into quarters and put on top of the salad. Crumble the tortilla chips on top and serve.