Smooth and creamy, this smoothie made with avocado, chocolate milk, banana, peanut butter and yogurt is sure to cool you off! Great to refuel post-workout or drink for breakfast or lunch!
- 6 ea. Bananas, frozen
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 2 c. Lactose-free chocolate milk, 2%
- 1 c. Plain Greek yogurt, 2%
- 1/4 c. Peanut butter
- 4 ea. Banana slices
- In a blender, add banana, avocado, chocolate milk, Greek yogurt and peanut butter. Blend until all ingredients are well combined and creamy to make the smoothie.
- In four large glasses, evenly distribute the smoothie mixture and top with banana slices.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!