When you’re craving avocados, this recipe’s got you. It’s made with fresh Avocados From Mexico, so you know it’s gonna be goooood. Oh, and don’t forget to bookmark this recipe, because once you try it, you’ll be back for more.
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, pitted & peeled
- 1-2 T. onion, minced
- 1-2 t. lemon juice
- 1/8 t. salt
- 1/8 t. pepper
- 2 ea. bagels, sliced in half
- 2 oz. smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- Mash together avocado, onions, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Spread avocado mixture on bagels. Top with smoked salmon.