- 2 ea. slices sourdough bread, toasted
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 1/4 ea. cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 c. fresh baby spinach
- 6 ea. Kalamata olives, diced
- 2 T. feta, crumbled
- 1 T. balsamic vinaigrette
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, toss spinach with balsamic vinaigrette and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mash avocado and season with salt and pepper to taste. Then, evenly spread the mashed avocado on both slices of toast.
- Top one slice of toast with cucumbers, baby spinach, olives and feta.
- Place the second avocado toast on top, avocado side down and serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!