Chips and dip can't taste any better than with this spicy guacamole! Fresh chilies, jalapeño and cayenne pepper give it the perfect kick to keep your tastebuds watering for more!
- 4 ripe avocados, peeled, seeded and cut in half
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 serrano chile, finely chopped (if you prefer to peppers remove seeds before cutting it to make it less spicy)
- 1 finely chopped jalapeño
- 1/2 finely chopped habanero chile
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of fresh, chopped cilantro
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tortilla or pita chips to serve
- In a medium bowl mash avocados without make it completely pure. Add tomatoes, onion, chili, coriander. Incorporate the lemon juice, cayenne pepper and mix gently. Season with salt and pepper. It serves.