- 24 whole Avocados From Mexico diced 1/4" thick
- 1/4 cup corn shucked
- 1/4 cup black beans
- 1 jalapeño minced
- 2 roma tomatoes seeded and diced 1/4"
- 1/8 cup cilantro leaves only, minced
- 1/8 cup red onions diced 1/4" thick
- 2 Tbl ground cumin
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 Tbl kosher salt
- 2 tsp ground pepper
- 1 lime juiced
- 3 limes cut into wedges
- 1/8 cup queso fresco crumbled
- Add corn, black beans, red onion, cilantro, cumin, cayenne, salt and pepper in a bowl and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Taste corn mixture and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Dice avocado and place in a bowl. Mash the avocado till it becomes a uniform consistency.
- Gently fold in corn mixture. Add lime juice. Garnish with queso fresco and a lime wedge.