- 2 c. water
- 100 g. brown rice (preferably long grain)
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, diced
- 1 ea. lemon, juiced
- 100 g. golden raisins
- 50 g. dried peach
- 3 T. olive oil
- 2 T. apple cider vinegar
- 15 g. sesame seeds
- 10 g. sunflower seeds
- 15 g. dehydrated minced onion
- Heat 2 cups water in a deep pot and add a little salt. Then add the rice and let it boil until soft. Once cooked, drain the rice with cold water to stop the cooking process and drain again. Peel the avocado and cut into squares. Add a few drops of lemon on the chopped avocado to prevent black and set aside.
- Cut the dried peaches into slices and add the raisins, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, dried peach and onion in a bowl. Add rice and avocado and mix. Season with oil, salt and apple cider vinegar. Serve chilled or room temperature.