Layered with mashed avocado and topped with a kale, onion, sweet red pepper and queso fresco, this tostada is a crunch you don't want to miss! Pair with a fresh green salad or beans and rice for a scrumptious dinner!
- 8 ea. Tostada shells
- 4 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 2 ea. Red sweet pepper, diced
- 2 c. Kale, chopped
- 1 ea. Onion, diced
- 3 T. Queso fresco, crumbled
- 2 T. Avocado oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet on medium-high heat, warm avocado oil and add red bell pepper and onion. Sauté for approximately 10 minutes while stirring constantly. Add the kale for a remaining 5 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.
- On a large plate, evenly spread out tostada shells.
- Evenly smear the avocado on the tostadas, and evenly distribute with red bell pepper mixture and queso fresco.