- 1/4 c. corn
- 1/4 c. black beans
- 1/8 c. red onions, finely diced
- 1/8 c. cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 T. ground cumin
- 2 t. cayenne pepper
- 2 T. salt
- 2 t. black pepper
- 24 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 2 ea. roma tomatoes, seeded & diced small
- 1 ea. jalapeño, minced
- 1 ea. lime, juiced
- 1/8 c. queso fresco, crumbled
- 3 ea. limes, cut into wedges
- In a small bowl, combine the corn, black beans, onions, cilantro, cumin, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper. Let sit for 15 minutes. Adjust seasoning if necessary.
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados to desired consistency.
- Fold in tomatoes, jalapeños, lime juice, and corn mixture. Garnish with queso fresco. Serve with lime wedges.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!