Flavor your guac in a new way with rum! Cumin, cayenne, garlic and red chiles join the guacamole party to create an appetizer to love! It is a great way to flavor your traditional guacamole recipe.
- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1 ea. lime, juiced
- 1 oz. Sammy's Beach Bar Rum
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/2 t. ground cumin
- 1/2 t. cayenne
- 2 ea. roma tomatoes, seeded & diced small
- 1/2 ea. medium onion, small diced
- 1/2 ea. jalapeño, seeded & minced
- 1/2 ea. red chile, seeded & minced
- 1 ea. garlic clove, minced
- 1 T. cilantro, finely chopped
- In a large bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice, rum, salt, cumin, and cayenne to desired consistency.
- Fold in tomatoes, onions, jalapeños, red chile, garlic, and cilantro until well combined.