- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 3 ea. tomatillos, finely diced
- 2 ea. sweet red chiles, roasted, peeled, & finely diced
- 1 ea. Poblano chile, roasted, peeled, & finely diced
- 1 ea. jalapeño, roasted, peeled, & finely diced
- 3 T. fresh pineapple, finely diced
- 2 T. cilantro, finely diced
- 1 ea. lime, juiced
- 1/2 ea. blood orange, juiced
- 3 T. olive oil
- 1/4 t. maple syrup
- 1/4 t. granulated garlic
- 1/4 t. pepper
- Salt to taste
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados to desired consistency.
- Fold in poblano chiles, sweet red chiles, jalapeños, pineapples, cilantro, lime juice, blood orange juice, olive oil, maple syrup, granulated garlic, and pepper until well combined. Season with salt.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!