- 8 oz. pork sausage, cooked, sliced
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 1 c. chickpea flour
- 3/4 c. water, slightly warm
- 1 T. plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 t. rosemary, chopped
- Spray oil to taste
- Salt to taste
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the yogurt, salt and water. Whisk in the flour in 1/3 cup increments. Next, whisk in rosemary until the batter is smooth.
- Place an 8-inch non-stick skillet over medium heat. Once warm, spray with cooking oil. Pour 1/4 cup of batter into the skillet, tilting it to spread evenly over the bottom. Cook until bubbles appear in the center, approximately 2 minutes. Flip with a spatula and cook for a quick 30 seconds on the other side. Flip the crepe onto a plate and cover with a clean cloth to keep warm. Repeat with the remaining batter, lowering heat if they start browning.
- Lay out two crepes on two plates, then spread the mashed avocado evenly over all four. Split the sausage between the crepes, then top with a sprinkle of salt to taste and serve.