- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 3 T. fresh lime juice, divided
- 1 c. strawberries, small dice
- 1/2 c. white onion, small dice
- 2 T. cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 T. jalapeño, minced
- 1/2 t. salt
- In a medium bowl, combine the strawberries, onions, cilantro, jalapeños, salt, and 1 tablespoon lime juice.
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados with the remaining lime juice until chunky-smooth. Fold Strawberry Pico into mashed avocados until well combined.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!