- 4 ea. reduced-fat all-beef franks, cooked
- 1 c. fat-free refried beans
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, pitted & peeled
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 4 ea. small whole wheat tortillas, warmed
- 1/2 c. reduced fat Mexican blend cheese
- 1/2 c. pico de gallo
- In a small bowl, mash avocado; season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a small sauce pan heat refried beans.
- To assemble, evenly spread refried beans on each tortilla and sprinkle with cheese. Place hot dog in center of tortilla; top with Pico de Gallo and mashed avocado. Roll up tortilla.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!