- 1 Avocado From Mexico
- 1 tbsp Green onion Chopped scallion
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Hot sauce to taste
- Cut avocado in half lengthwise around the pit; twist to separate the halves. Strike the pit with the blade of a sharp knife, and remove pit.
- Cut the flesh into cubes; using a large spoon, scoop flesh out of the skin into medium bowl.
- Gently toss with green onion, lime juice, garlic, salt and pepper being careful not to mash avocado.