Add a savory kick to your guac with sun dried tomatoes and bacon! A hint of garlic and sauteed jalapeno really elevate the flavor making this guacamole perfect for any meal!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 4 ea. Bacon slices, cooked, crumbled
- 1 ea. Garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 c. Sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 c. Jalapeño, minced
- 1 t. Lime juice
- Salt, to taste
- In a small sauté pan, heat oil on medium to high heat. Add jalapeño and cook until tender, approximately 8 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mash avocados and stir in lime juice. Salt to taste.
- Add bacon, garlic, tomatoes, onion, cilantro, and jalapeño to guacamole mixture and stir until well combined.