- 2 ea. eggs
- 1/2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 2 T. cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 t. fresh rosemary, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Crack the eggs into the mug, then beat with a fork until the yolks are incorporated into the whites. Add salt, pepper, rosemary and cheese, and mix to incorporate.
- Microwave the mug on high for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes, or until eggs are puffy.
- Top with avocado, salt to taste and serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!