Are pizza and guacamole two of your favorite foods? Try combining them with this Italian guacamole! Loaded with turkey pepperoni, sun dried tomatoes, Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses and all the flavorful Italian herbs, this guac is sure to have your mouth watering! Serve with toasted crostinis for the perfect pizza flare!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1/2 c. Turkey pepperonis, mini
- 1/2 c. Mozarella cheese, mini pearls
- 1/4 c. Su dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 T. Parmesan cheese, shaved
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- 1 t. Basil, dried
- 1/2 t. Garlic powder
- To taste, Salt
- To garnish, Marinara sauce
- In a small bowl, mash avocados and stir in lemon juice.
- Add turkey pepperonis, mozzarella cheese, sun dried tomatoes, parmesan cheese, basil, oregano and garlic to avocado mixture and salt to taste.
- Optional: Garnish with a dollop of Marinara sauce.