When you’re craving avocados, this recipe’s got you. It’s made with fresh Avocados From Mexico, so you know it’s gonna be goooood. Oh, and don’t forget to bookmark this recipe, because once you try it, you’ll be back for more.
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 4 ea. small eggs
- 1 ea. lime
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Paprika to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F and adjust oven rack to middle position.
- Cut each avocado in half and remove the pit. Using a spoon, scrape out the center of each halved avocado so that there is space for 1 egg.
- Squeeze the lime juice over the avocado and place onto a baking pan.
- Crack eggs into a medium bowl. Carefully spoon one yolk into each avocado halve. Add eggs white as space permits.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes or until whites are firm. Remove from oven and season with salt, pepper, and paprika.