Avocados, mayonnaise, gelatin and cilantro blend together to make a savory mouse for your next house guest! Pick a fun baking bold to create a dish to celebrate any holiday! Plus, this recipe features healthy avocados, which taste great and contribute nearly 20 vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients, including 11% of the Daily Value (DV) for dietary fiber, 10% of the DV for folate, 6% of the DV for vitamin E, 6% of the DV for potassium, 4% of the DV for vitamin C and 2% of the DV for iron per 50 g serving.
- 1-1/2 ea. envelopes of unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 c. cold water
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1 c. low-fat mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 c. cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 t. lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Mix gelatin with cold water.
- In a blender, add the avocado, mayonnaise, cilantro, lemon juice, and gelatin; blend until smooth. Season with salt.
- Pour mixture into a greased mold and refrigerate until firm.