Need a tasty, citrus flare to your summer guacamole? Fold in roma tomatoes, fresh pineapple, onion, cilantro and jalapeño to create a dip to die for! Pair with chips and raw veggies at your next party and your guests will be coming back for more! Beyond adding delicious flavor, the avocado featured in this recipe also adds nearly 20 vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients, making it a healthy choice to help meet nutrient needs.
- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1 ea. lime, juiced
- 2 ea. roma tomatoes, small dice
- 3/4 c. fresh pineapple, small dice
- 1/3 c. red onion, finely diced
- 1/4 c. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 ea. jalapeño, seeded & finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mash avocados with lime juice to desired consistency.
- Fold in tomatoes, pineapples, onions, cilantro, and jalapeños until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.