- 3 tbsps olive oil
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 cup drained black beans
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded kale
- 2 tbsp roasted, chopped cashews
- 2 tbsp store bought chipotle sauce
- 4 ripe Avocados From Mexico, pitted & peeled
- 1 tbsp lime juice freshly squeezed
- 1 tbsp onion minced
- 1 tsp jalapeño pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Heat olive oil over medium heat, add chili powder (optional), drained black beans, and salt & pepper. Let simmer for 5-6 minutes.
- Spread guacamole on flour tortillas; add black beans, shredded kale, roasted, chopped cashews, and chipotle sauce.
- Wrap burrito & heat in large pan for 1-2 minutes on each side. Cut in half & enjoy! Feel free to top with extra guacamole.