Savory and delicious, these meatballs will make your mouth water! Coated with a cream made with avocado, sautéed mushrooms, cheese, cream and garlic, these meatballs are a game-changer to kick off your next gathering!
- 8 ea. Meatballs, cooked
- 1/2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 1/2 c. Portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 1/3 c. Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/3 c. Cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 c. Beef broth
- 2 T. Heavy cream
- 2 T. Onion, diced
- 1 t. Avocado oil
- 1 ea. Garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Parsley, to garnish
- In a medium pan on medium heat, warm avocado oil and saute mushrooms, onion and garlic (approximately 10 minutes).
- In a medium pot on medium heat, add avocado, cream of mushroom soup, beef broth, heavy cream, mushroom and onion mixture and stir until well combined.
- Add the parmesan cheese to the cream sauce, and stir until melted.
- Add the meatballs to the avocado cream sauce and allow to warm, approximately 10 minutes, and salt and pepper to taste (while stirring).
- Place the creamy avocado meatballs on a plate and garnish with parsley.