Loaded with flavor from sauteed garlic, turmeric, cayenne pepper and pine nuts, every bite of this guacamole tastes delicious. It is just the snack to help you feel your best!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1/4 c. Quinoa, cooked
- 4 ea. Cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 T. Pine nuts
- 2 t. Lemon juice
- 1 t. Avocado oil
- 1/2 t. turmeric
- 1/4 t. Cayenne pepper
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- In a small skillet on medium heat, warm avocado oil. Add garlic and cook until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, mash avocados and stir in lemon juice.
- Add quinoa, garlic, pine nuts, garlic powder, turmeric and cayenne to guacamole mixture and salt and pepper to taste.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!