- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico
- 2 T. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 T. honey
- 2 ea. slices of whole grain bread, toasted
- 1 ea. banana, sliced
- 1 T. chocolate morsels
- 1 T. coconut flakes
- In a small bowl, mash together avocado, cocoa powder, and honey.
- Spread avocado mixture on toast. Top with bananas, chocolate morsels, and coconut flakes.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!