4 ea. Avocados From Mexico, ripe
3 T. freshly squeezed lemon juice (one lemon)
1/2 c. small-diced red onion
1 large clove garlic, minced
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1 ea. medium tomato, seeded, and small-diced
cilantro for garnish
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the pits, and scoop the flesh out of their shells into a large bowl.
- Immediately add the lemon juice, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper and toss well.
- Using a sharp knife, slice through the avocados in the bowl until they are finely diced.
- Add the tomatoes.
- Mix well and taste for salt and pepper.
- Garnish with cilantro, and drizzle with Cholula Original Hot Sauce.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!