- 4 ea. Avocados From Mexico, ripe
- 3 T. freshly squeezed lemon juice (one lemon)
- 1/2 c. small-diced red onion
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 ea. medium tomato, seeded, and small-diced
- cilantro for garnish
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the pits, and scoop the flesh out of their shells into a large bowl.
- Immediately add the lemon juice, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper and toss well.
- Using a sharp knife, slice through the avocados in the bowl until they are finely diced.
- Add the tomatoes.
- Mix well and taste for salt and pepper.
- Garnish with cilantro, and drizzle with Cholula Original Hot Sauce.