Looking for a Christmas guacamole? Pomegranates are in this winter and a delicious way to decorate a bowl of Christmas guac! For a different crunch, try jiacma sticks to enjoy it!
- Guacamole Base:
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1 ea. Serrano chile, minced
- 2 T. white onion, finely chopped
- 1 T. cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 T. lime juice
- 1 t. salt
- 3/4 c. pomegranate seeds
- 2 c. jicama or cucumber sticks
- Guacamole Base: In a medium bowl, mash the avocados to desired consistency. Fold in Serrano chile, onions, cilantro, lime juice, and salt until well combined.
- Pomegranate Guacamole: Fold pomegranate seeds into prepared guacamole base. Serve with jicama or cucumber sticks.