This Fire Roasted Artichoke Guac is a dip to remember! Made creamy with queso fresco and parmesan cheese with an added burst of flavor from fire-roasted tomatoes and artichokes, you can serve this guac with chips, crostinis, or warm pita bread!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, cubed
- 1/2 c. Artichoke, canned, quartered
- 1/2 c. Fire roasted tomatoes, canned, drained, diced
- 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese, shaved
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- In a small bowl, slice avocados into cubes and stir in lemon juice. Salt to taste.
- Add artichokes, tomatoes and Parmesan cheese to guacamole mixture. Gently stir until well combined.
- Sprinkle queso fresco on top.