Loaded with bacon, pinto beans, queso fresco and drizzled with Ranchero sauce, this guacamole will have you singing "Home, Home on the Range"! Saddle up those taste buds for a flavor explosion!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, cubed
- 4 ea. Bacon slices, cooked, crumbled
- 1/2 c. Pinto beans, canned, drained
- 1/4 c. Queso fresco
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- 1 t. Ranchero sauce
- 1/4 t. Garlic powder
- Salt, to taste
- In a small bowl, add avocados and stir in lemon juice and garlic powder. Salt to taste.
- Add beans and bacon. Stir until well combined.
- Sprinkle queso fresco on top and drizzle with ranchero sauce.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!