Fall comes to life with this guacamole! Roasted pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries, cotija cheese, jalapeño, onion and cilantro combine to make a flavor to remember! Serve this at your next football-watching party or for a fall meal on the patio! You and your friends are sure to enjoy every bite!
- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1/2 c. white onion, diced
- 1/4 c. cotija cheese, crumbled
- 3 T. dried cranberries
- 2 T. roasted salted pumpkin seeds
- 2 T. fresh lime juice
- 2 T. fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 T. jalapeño pepper, minced
- 1/2 t. kosher salt
- Carrot sticks to serve
- Prepare base by mashing avocados and lime juice in a large bowl until chunky-smooth.
- Fold in onion, cilantro, jalapeño, salt, cotija cheese, dried cranberries and pumpkin seeds and mix until just combined.
- Serve with carrot sticks for dipping.