- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted & skin removed
- 2 T. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 c. white onion, diced
- 2 T. fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 T. jalapeño pepper, minced
- 1/2 t. kosher salt
- 1/4 c. cotija cheese, crumbled
- 3 T. dried cranberries
- 2 T. roasted, salted pumpkin seeds
- Carrot sticks for serving
- Prepare base by mashing avocados and lime juice in a large bowl until chunky-smooth.
- Fold in onion, cilantro, jalapeno, and salt.
- Add cotija cheese, dried cranberries and pumpkin seeds and mix until just combined.
- Serve with carrot sticks for dipping.
ADDITIONAL INSPIRATIONS: Also try with multi-grain crackers or tri-color tortilla chips. This spread would make for a delicious condiment in a carved turkey sandwich.