- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 T. lemon juice
- 1/2 c. smoked salmon, roughly chopped
- 2 T. dill, roughly chopped
- 1 T. capers, roughly chopped
- 2-1/2 T. everything bagel seasoning
- 2 T. red onion, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, mash together avocados and cream cheese with lemon juice until chunky-smooth.
- Fold in smoked salmon, dill, capers, and bagel seasoning until well combined.
- Garnish with red onions.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!