- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1/2 ea. heirloom tomato, small dice
- 1/4 c. onion, finely chopped
- 2 ea. garlic cloves, minced
- 3 T. goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 T. sage, finely chopped
- 2 ea. limes, juiced
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados until smooth.
- Fold in tomatoes, onions, garlic, goat cheese, sage, and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!