Take your BBQ grill game to the next level with this guacamole! Grilled corn and combine with cojita cheese, Mexican crema, smoked paprika and ground chipotle chile for yummy goodness! This is definitely a top pick for your next summer BBQ!
- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 2 ea. ears of corn, grilled & kernel removed
- 1/2 c. cottage cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 c. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/4 c. Mexican crema
- 1 ea. lime, juiced
- 1 T. smoked paprika
- 1 t. ground chipotle chile
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados until smooth.
- Fold in corn, cottage cheese, cilantro, crema, lime juice, smoked paprika, and ground chipotle. Season with salt and pepper.