- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 8 oz. reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. sour cream
- 1-1/2 T. balsamic vinegar
- 1 ea. loaf of Italian bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat together the avocado and cream cheese with a hand-held electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Add sour cream and vinegar. Blend until well combined.
- Serve with bread.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!