- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, pitted & peeled
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- 1/4 c. ranch dressing
- 1 cilantro
- 1 ea. lime, juiced
- 2 ea. garlic cloves
- 1 jalapeño, seeded & deveined
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/4 t. pepper
- 1 lb. lobster meat, cooked & roughly chopped
- 8 ea. slices of brioche bread, toasted
- In a blender, place avocados, mayonnaise, ranch dressing, cilantro, lime juice, garlic cloves, jalapeño, salt, and pepper; blend until smooth.
- Spread the avocado mixture on each slice of bread. Evenly top 4 slices of bread with lobster meat. Cover with remaining bread slices.