- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, ripe, diced
- 1 bag Simply TOSTITOS® Organic Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
- 1 c. frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 1 T. water
- 1/4 c. cilantro, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 T. white onion, chopped
- 3 T. fresh lime juice
- 1 T. jalapeño pepper, minced
- Put edamame, avocado, cilantro, garlic, onion, and lime juice in a food processor pulse until smooth. Add water to mixture to make a creamier consistency. Pulse until smooth.
- Transfer edamame guacamole to a serving bowl or traditional molcajete (the Mexican version of a mortar and pestle). Stir.
- Serve with Simple Organic Tostitos Blue Corn Tortilla Chips.