What goes better with a burger than guacamole? So why not combine them?! This Burger Guac combines all your favorite burger flavors with real ground beef! Grab a bowl of tortilla chips and enjoy!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 4 oz. Ground beef (90/10 lean)
- 1/2 c. Tomato, diced
- 1/4 c. Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 c. Red onion, diced
- 1/4 c. Pickles, diced
- 1/2 T. Gourmet burger seasoning
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- To taste, Garlic powder
- To taste, Salt
- To garnish, drizzle ketchup and mustard
- In a medium skillet on medium heat, brown ground beef until thoroughly cooked (approximately 10 minutes).
- Once cooked, stir in gourmet burger seasoning.
- In a small bowl, mash avocados and stir in lemon juice.
- Add beef, tomato, cheddar cheese, onion, pickles and garlic powder to avocado mixture and salt to taste.
- Optional: Drizzle ketchup and mustard over the top.