- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, peeled & pitted
- 1-1/2 c. coconut milk
- 1 c. mixed frozen fruit (i.e. mango and pineapple, mixed berries, etc.)
- 1 ea. banana, peeled
- 3 t. maple syrup or agave
- 1 T. smooth almond butter
- 1 T. chia seeds
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Add more coconut milk if desired to achieve smoother consistency.
- Serve immediately.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!