- 2 ea. boxes of corn muffin mix (8 oz. each)
- 2 ea. eggs
- 3/4 c. blueberries
- 1/2 c. + 3 T. sugar
- 2/3 c. milk
- 2/3 c. Avocado From Mexico, mashed
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease with vegetable oil spray or place paper baking cups into a 12-count muffin pan.
- Mix the avocado with eggs and milk in a large bowl. Stir in 1/2 cup sugar and the muffin mixes and mix until just combined. Gently fold in the blueberries. Fill each muffin cup 2/3 of the way full, then sprinkle the remaining 3 tablespoons of sugar of top of the muffins.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the tops are lightly browned and the muffins spring back when gently pushed. Let cool in pan for 5 minutes, then remove muffins (run a knife around the edge to loosen muffin if you didn't use paper baking cups).
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!