- 6 oz. turkey deli meat, thinly sliced
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, pitted, peeled, & sliced
- 2 ea. lettuce leaves
- 1 ea. small tomato, sliced
- 2 ea. 10-inch tortillas
- Roasted Red Pepper Avocado Hummus:
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, pitted & peeled
- 1/4 c. prepared roasted red pepper hummus
- 1/4 t. salt
- Roasted Red Pepper Avocado Hummus: In a small bowl, roughly mash the avocado until slight chunky and smooth. Stir in hummus and salt until well combined.
- Evenly spread the hummus in the center of each tortilla. Layer with lettuce, tomato, turkey, and avocado; roll tightly.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!