- 4 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 2 ea. limes, juiced
- 1/2 c. low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/4 c. cilantro, finely chopped
- 4 t. queso fresco, crumbled
- 4 t. Sriracha sauce
- 4 t. El Pata Salsa de Jalapeño
- In a large bowl, mash avocados with lime juice until chunky-smooth.
- Fold in cottage cheese, cilantro, queso fresco, sriracha, and salsa until well combined.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!