- 4 ea. slices of cinnamon raisin bread
- 2 oz. brie, sliced & rind removed
- 4 oz. turkey breast deli meat, sliced
- 2 T. cranberry sauce
- 1/2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, pitted, peeled, & sliced
- 2 t. margarine
- Spread margarine on one side of each slice of bread.
- To assemble, place bread, margarine-side down. Spread cranberry sauce and layer brie, turkey, and avocados; cover with remaining slice of bread margarine-side up.
- Heat a skillet on medium heat. Place sandwich in skillet and cook on each side until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!