Flip your favorite salad into guacamole! Full of Caesar chicken, shaved parmesan, and crunch croutons, this guacamole is the perfect dip or topping for a salad.
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 1 ea. Lettuce leaf, Romaine
- 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese, shaved
- 1/2 c. Chicken breast, cooked, shredded
- 1/2 c. Croutons, prepared
- 2 T. Caesar dressing, prepared
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, add chicken and Caesar dressing. Stir until well combined.
- In another small bowl, mash avocados and stir in lemon juice. Salt to taste.
- Add chicken mixture, cheese and croutons to guacamole mixture and stir until well combined.
- On a medium to large plate, lay Romaine lettuce leaf. Top lettuce with guacamole.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!