- 8 cups Baby spinach, kale or mixed greens (herb salad)
- 1 1/2 medium Avocados From Mexico medium Avocados From Mexico (1 for salad ½ for dressing)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 4 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 4 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- Avocado Lime Dressing:
- 1/2 medium Avocados From Mexico
- 1 tb honey
- 3 tb lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 tb water
- Divide the baby spinach and kale salad blend between two large bowls.
- Top each bowl with slices of 1 avocado, blueberries, almonds and goat cheese.
- To prepare the dressing: Combine all the dressing ingredients in the blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!