- 1-1/2 lb. large raw shrimp, deveined
- 3 T. lime juice, divided
- 1 t. chili powder
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 3 ea. medium Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, peeled, and diced
- 1/8 t. kosher salt
- 30 ea. baked tortilla "scoop" chips
- 1 ea. bunch fresh cilantro, top leaves removed
- 1 ea. lime, sliced, for garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F. Combine raw shrimp with 1 T. lime juice, chili powder, and garlic powder and toss until evenly coated.
- Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Place shrimp in a single layer on baking sheet and spray briefly with cooking spray to coat top of shrimp. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes until shrimp turns pink and is cooked through.
- Combine avocados, remaining 2T. of lime juice and salt in a bowl and mash until chunky.
- Assemble “bites”: Fill each tortilla chip “scoop” with a teaspoon of avocado mixture topped with cooked shrimp. Place cilantro leaf on top as garnish. Serve with fresh lime slices.