- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico, sliced or mashed (green)
- 4 ea. (10- inch) tortillas (sundried tomato or spinach)
- 4 TB (1/4 cup) hummus (flavored)
- 2 ea. medium tomatoes, chopped (red)
- 1 ea. sweet bell pepper, thin strips (red)
- 1 c. carrots, shredded (orange)
- 1 c. red cabbage, shredded (purple)
- 1 c. sprouts or herb lettuce blend (green)
- To assemble: Spread hummus on each tortilla.
- Layer each sandwich with avocado, shredded carrots, cabbage, herb or lettuce blend..
- Tightly roll tortilla into a wrap and serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!