- 4 ea. slices of bread, toasted
- 1/2 c. cream cheese, softened
- 2.5 oz. smoked salmon
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, pitted, peeled & sliced
- 1/2 ea. lemon, juiced
- 1 T. dill, finely chopped
- Spread cream cheese on each slice of toast.
- Layer 3-4 sliced of avocado and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Top with smoked salmon and garnish with dill.
Plain avocado toast is delicious, but this smoked salmon avocado toast is to die for! Mashed avocados, cream cheese, and smoked salmon combine to provide rich flavors in this recipe. Top it off with dill and lemon juice for an extra burst of flavor.
How long does smoked salmon last?
Smoked salmon is typically sold in vacuum packages that have a refrigerator shelf life of about three to eight weeks, according to the USDA’s Food Safety and Inspection Service.
How do you eat smoked salmon?
Smoked salmon pairs very well with any avocado toast recipe you can find. It can also be served on top of crackers, in your favorite guacamole, your favorite salad, or even in a delicious tortilla wrap.
What cheese goes with smoked salmon?
Soft cheeses such as brie, and cream cheese pair well with smoked salmon. Our smoked salmon avocado toast recipe features cream cheese, but it can easily be substituted.
What is the difference between lox and smoked salmon?
Lox is salt-cured salmon that does not get smoked. Smoked salmon is also cured in salt, however. These processes help to preserve the fish.