When you’re craving avocados, this recipe’s got you. It’s made with fresh Avocados From Mexico, so you know it’s gonna be goooood. Oh, and don’t forget to bookmark this recipe, because once you try it, you’ll be back for more.
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, peeled, pitted & chopped
- 2/3 c. sweet & sour margarita mix
- 1/2 c. tequila
- 1/2 c. orange-flavored liqueur (such as Triple-Sec or Cointreau)
- 1/4 c. fresh lime juice
- 3 c. ice cubes
- Salt or chili-lime seasoning, for rimming glasses
- 6 ea. thin slices Avocados From Mexico, for garnish
- In a blender, combine all ingredients except for ice and process until smooth.
- Add ice cubes and pulse until just blended, taking care not to overmix.
- Serve in glasses rimmed with salt or chili-lime seasoning, and garnish with slice of avocado.